The Purge Continues as Donald Trump Gets Booted From ANOTHER Site

The insurrection that occurred at the US Capitol on January 6th is continuing to make major waves in a nation already rocked by political turbulence, and Donald Trump is standing on the bow and taking it all on the chin.

The world is turning against him in these final few days of his first term, with Twitter and Facebook having already limited his ability to communicate with the world at large. ¬†Now, a third social media platform has taken a stand, restricting the President’s access until he has left office.

YouTube has taken action against President Donald Trump and barred new videos from being uploaded to his channel for at least seven days, citing violations of its policies and “concerns about the ongoing potential for violence.”

It’s the latest action against Trump after last week’s deadly riot at the U.S. Capitol by a pro-Trump mob. Twitter and Facebook have both also suspended or blocked the president’s accounts.

YouTube issued “a strike” to Trump’s channel, and said comments would also be disabled indefinitely. The company also said it removed new content posted Tuesday.

There is fear that among some in the media that Donald Trump could incite further violence ahead of Joe Biden’s inauguration on January 20th, particularly among those who follow the Qanon conspiracy theory. ¬†These followers of the President are said to be waiting for him to utter a very specific phrase, which they will see as a signal to engage in civil war.