Over 50 More UFO Videos Released by Pentagon

For decades, the federal government treated UFO reports like an embarrassment.

Officials denied, dismissed, mocked, or buried them. Pilots who reported strange encounters risked damaging their careers. Military footage disappeared into classified archives. And every few years, another grainy video or leaked document would surface online, fueling even more public suspicion that Washington knew far more than it admitted.

Now the Pentagon is dumping hundreds of files directly into public view — and while officials still insist there is no evidence of extraterrestrial life, some of the newly released material is difficult to casually explain away.

On Friday, the Pentagon released another large batch of classified UFO-related records as part of an ongoing transparency initiative ordered by President Donald Trump. The material includes more than 50 videos, reports, and intelligence documents tied to what the government officially calls “unidentified anomalous phenomena,” or UAPs.

In plain English: UFOs.

Among the newly released footage is an infrared video reportedly captured by a U.S. Coast Guard sensor in April 2024 showing an unidentified object flying near an aircraft over the southeastern United States. Another video, labeled “Syrian UAP instant acceleration,” allegedly shows an object performing unusual maneuvers near a U.S. military platform in 2021 before the footage was later uploaded into classified systems.

The Pentagon’s All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office — better known as AARO — continues maintaining that investigators have found no evidence any of these incidents involve aliens or extraterrestrial technology.

At the same time, however, officials openly acknowledge many of the cases remain unresolved.

That contradiction is precisely why public fascination refuses to die.

People can accept weather balloons, drones, classified aircraft, or optical illusions when explanations exist. What keeps the speculation alive are the incidents where military personnel, advanced sensors, and trained observers all encounter objects behaving in ways nobody can fully account for afterward.

One newly released account may only deepen that fascination.

According to a written testimony included in Friday’s files, a senior U.S. intelligence officer described encountering “two large orbs” while flying aboard a helicopter during a mission last year. The officer said the objects emitted orange light with bright white or yellow centers and appeared alongside the aircraft unexpectedly.

Then things allegedly became even stranger.

Fighter jets scrambled to intercept the objects but reportedly failed to identify them. According to the officer’s account, the same glowing orbs later appeared to pursue the fighter aircraft.

“We were virtually speechless after these observations,” the officer wrote.

That kind of language is exactly why these releases continue drawing enormous public attention despite years of government denials.

The Pentagon says the transparency effort has already generated more than a billion views globally through its new UAP disclosure website. Some of the released files date all the way back to the late 1940s, spanning decades of military sightings, radar anomalies, pilot encounters, and unexplained aerial phenomena.

And unsurprisingly, Donald Trump is leaning fully into the spectacle.

“In an effort for Complete and Maximum Transparency, it was my Honor to direct my Administration to identify and provide Government files related to Alien and Extraterrestrial Life,” Trump wrote on social media earlier this month. “Whereas previous Administrations have failed to be transparent on this subject, with these new Documents and Videos, the people can decide for themselves, ‘WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?’”

That last line probably captures the public mood better than anything else.

Because regardless of whether these objects turn out to be advanced foreign technology, classified American programs, atmospheric phenomena, sensor malfunctions, or something even stranger, one reality is becoming increasingly difficult for the government to dismiss:

Military personnel continue encountering things in the sky they cannot fully explain.

And after decades of secrecy, Washington is finally admitting that much publicly.